Monday, September 10, 2007

The Black helicopter crowd is back


Last night I was watching a show on 9/11 conspiracies. and I was shocked by the level of .......what do I call It? Ignorance just doesn't do it justice. I have been in some form or another a Firefighter and a student pilot. I worked on a Farm and have used both a welding rod and a cutting torch. So I may not be a degree carrying expert but I can tell you that steel does melt with the application of heat. Maybe not melt but it does become structurally weaker. there was a fire in California some years back that if the fire dept didn't get in under control the engineers said it would have collapsed.....right onto the incident command (made a TV movie about it, Lee Majors was the fire Chief, also an article in Firehouse Magazine) I know there is a movement out there to blame everything on the Govt. More specifically this Administration. But if the Bush white house engineered this they must not be as inept as everyone says.....can't have your cake and eat it too........
Plus the Govt cant get out of its own way. The Press hound the Govt in the most peaceful of times just to get a story.....
So I find the whole concept of the 9/11 shadow government, bush did it thing and insult to the public at large and to those who died as victims and those who died as heroes.

No comments: